Pic taken yesterday after I took me and the baby for an evening walk through the forest. Probably the last one before I head back to France to begin my 'period of confinement' because night is starting to fall early here. Our nocturnal vision hadn't quite kicked in as we made our way down from the mountains so I was very gingerly picking my way between the stones and tree roots. But it was good to get the circulation going and as a result I have ankle bones again today! yay!
My belly button is so far refusing to be an 'outtie' so it kind of pulls my stomach in at the middle, much like a tufted button on a plush leather couch. So I don't have a perfectly round belly yet, just kind of a lumpy one, even more so when the baby performs its hourly acrobatics. I'd like to know what the hell is going on in there.
AND! this is my hair full of sweat and after 4 days without washing! Not bad! After having to wash my greasy locks every day for the best part of 34 years, this particular spin-off almost makes up for all the other crap that comes with pregnancy. Almost.
No comments:
Post a Comment